Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Friday, August 28, 2009

18 years later . . .

June 10, 1991 an 11 year old girl is abducted at her bus stop in front of her house by two suspects in a gray sedan. Phillip Garrido was finally found and Jaycee Dugard (victim) at 29 years old is finally free. She was gone for 18 years and the authorities were stumped. I beg to differ, stumped? I'd just say doing shitty work. Garrido was ON PAROLE while this happened and being monitored AS A RAPIST. Really? Are you fucking kidding me? Shouldn't the parole officer look for anything suspicious during that time? Shouldn't he/she have had a closer eye on things? And Jaycee, the victim, was not found by the parole officer after so many years, but on the Berkeley campus by a security officer. I'm pretty sure that parole officers have a better job with a bigger salary than a security guard for a reason. I'm not disrespecting security guards at all, hell I'm technically one myself. But in the realistic scope of things a security guard does not need as many qualifications as a parole officer. For 18 years, the parole officer never suspected anything. This is outright ridiculous and honestly pisses me off. Seeing people in higher positions not doing their jobs in such a dire situation. She lost 18 years of her life and her parents split up because of the grief it caused them. Here's the article from abc: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8426124




-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment