Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Friday, August 21, 2009

What is time?

Hey folks, I'm sure most of you have noticed that Ryan has been writing all the latest entries so I thought I would take the time and try out this blogging stuff..Which leads me to the thought, "What is time?"

I remember the other night I was hanging out with Micah at our friend Mary's house and at one point through out our conversations she mentioned to me that "You have to live every day to it's fullest!" I would like to believe I do but it led me to the thought that I really can't. Yea yea you may think I'm complaining but think about it.. There are so many obligations and priorities through out the day that we are tied down to that we just can't ever find the TIME to do a lot of the things that we want. It's already late August and it felt like it was just New Year's eve 2 weeks ago (for me atleast). A lot happens in a year but it does go by way too fast, even when you're not having fun. I guess what I'm saying is that time sucks haha. I always try to lead by example but I guess in the "living every day to it's fullest" example I don't really play that good of a role. Although, I do look to improve; it's always good to evolve as a person and want to be motivated to do more things. I could go all day talking about this but I would just like to say to all of you is that if you see an opportunity in life that seems to be fun or enlightening GO FOR IT! Don't have second thoughts. We usually do about everything but how bad can it be? Always try to be at as many places with your friends as possible. Until teleportation is invented, I look to improve myself.

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment