Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Texting while driving continued...

I think me and Ryan have some kind of telepathic connection where we think about writing about the same issues in this blog haha. But for real. I was driving to work this morning and doing a no no. Yes I was texting while driving more than usual and I was thinking "I better put down my phone". I can definitely hold out for a few minutes from answering a text. I don't want to have to learn the hard way in that department. I think for the past year now I've been saying that I'm going to "fast" from my technology and go for a week without my cell phone. Yea, that hasn't happened yet. I look to do it soon but I have enough on my plate right now where I just can't afford to go without it. But soon I shall pay homage to the old days when no one was constantly in communication and slaves to technology. Let's keep it real people! join me and send smoke signals to each other! haha Lets go for a little while without technology. Look, I know, my brain is wired to this computer and typing out giberish on the keyboard... but for real I don't want brain tumors by the time I'm 23 :)

-Sean


Lets hope it never comes to this haha

No comments:

Post a Comment