Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

In order to learn more of what's going on and find interesting stories in the world I have been going on a lot of different blogs lately. I leave a lot of comments and what not, sign my name and leave my blog and band's myspace address. Yesterday I tried to sign into one of my blog site accounts (not my own blog) and when I tried to post a comment on a story I was denied persmission to do so. I tried signing in today and now I can't even do that. Obviously I can see that maybe they didn't like me leaving my myspace and blog addresses, but I was leaving a GENUINE comment. Does anyone think they were right for kicking me off? I also wasn't saying anything controversial, nor really advertising my band, I just left the addresses there if anyone was curious to see what they were. It wasn't like I was leaving a comment on the war in Iraq saying "EVERYONE LISTEN TO MY BAND AND LOOK AT MY BAND'S BLOG!" In fact I didn't mention anything about it. PLUS they didn't even send me any type of warning and I read their terms of agreement and I didn't violate ANY of them. Even if I did, I should at least be sent an email saying "We do not allow (etc etc), this is your first warning." Bullshit. - Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment