Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Would you rather be considered good-looking or considered a good person

You can take it from me. Being a good person gets you NOWHERE. It's not even relevant that wanting to be good looking over being known as a good person is shallow. I'm assuming this question means that I'd be known as a jerk, but good looking or a good person but ugly. Honestly, I am a good person, I always care about others before myself and never trouble people with my problems. Eventually people become accustomed to your good personality. So, if you keep doing good deeds they will quickly be forgotten because it is expected from you. However, if you are NOT known for being a good person then doing one good deed will become greatly recognized. Plus you'd be good looking? Yea I'm going with that.


- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment