Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't text and drive people

First of all, I think that every driver should be required about 50 hours of driving before having the ability to recieve their license. It almost seems to easy to get one's license. I've definitely been in my fair share of unsafe drivers, and it's fucking scary. Not just for myself, but I'm scared for that driver because this means they probably drive like that all the time. So, add the inexperience with teens driving with them texing while driving. Three words: bad news bears. Not gonna lie, I drive like a pussy because I don't trust ANY other driver on the road. I jsut assume they will make some stupid mistake and crash into me, or something. I WOULD like to, however, get people's thoughts on this ad for texting while driving from a police dept in Wales. This shit is pretty brutal, have they gone too far? Personally I don't really think so, you can hold off texting while driving.



-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment