Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Friday, August 14, 2009

RIP Les Paul

Well shouldn't I feel foolish? One of the most legendary icons in music passed away and it took me a day to talk about it. Yes his obvious mark being the creation of THE Gibson Les Paul guitar has had an impact in the music world. However he also created the use of multitracking, overdubbing, delay effects and many other methods still used today. I am going to be honest though, I praise him for the Les Paul, but not the biggest fan of his music. Does it suck? Not at all, just not my taste. However, Sean has seen him before and he thoroughly enjoyed it. He's very talented and in the eyes of music, an innovator. So at age 94, Les Paul, rest in peace. (Is it just me or are celebrities dropping like flies?)

No comments:

Post a Comment