Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Question of the day: What's the scariest thing to ever happen to you?

I was probably a freshman in high school at the time. Sean, Fleck and I were at one of our friends houses. It was the weekend (and what do high school kids do on the weekends? That's right, do things that aren't quite legal). Actually that night was probably the most drunk I have ever been. I had to have had alcohol poisoning. Yea, a dumb freshman, not knowing his limit. I was throwing up for hours so my friends put me in one of the beds upstairs with a trash can right next to me just in case. Around three in the morning I get back up, actually feeling better, but for some reason go back downstairs to see what everyone else is doing. Sean, Fleck and about two others are up. Sean's packing up a bowl of "tobacco" on this dresser and I've got my head in my arms right in front of it. I lift up my head and see this arm that couldn't have been a kids arm come right over my shoulders. It picks up the bowl and I hear "What is THIS!?" I Turn around and it's our friends father. I was scared shitless. He grabs all of us, pretty much drags us out of the house and takes us down to the end of the driveway saying "NEVER BRING THIS ON MY PROPERTY, NEVER COME BACK AND I'M CALLING ALL OF YOUR PARENTS!!" Luckily we weren't too far from Fleck's house so we walked back to his house. For days I was nervous about my parents coming to me saying, we got a call. But it never happened. What a trip.

Here's a police sketch of the father during the time of the incident



-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment