Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Friday, August 21, 2009

Let's start off the day

Good Morning everyone. Two days ago I was kind of feeling like this:



But yesterday was pretty fulfilling and extremely productive. Writing songs usually comes fairly easy to me when equipped with a guitar. But when there is no form of timing, or key and all you have is your voice it usually doesn't work out (At least for me). What I mean is sometimes I come up with a guitar line, or a melody in my head at work. Then I go home and try to figure out the key, and introduce some music to the vocal line, or vice versa. When that happens, it's usually just ok, or even shitty. But for the first time I came up with everything in my head yesterday, and when adding guitar, it all worked out. The sound of the song was exactly what I was looking for and the other guys liked it, well Micah didn't hear it yet, but I've got a feeling he'll dig it. I'm excited for what the future will bring and y'all should be too.

P.s. Ok I wasn't EXACTLY feeling like that picture, but you know how it can be some days. -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment