Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fuuuckk yeeess

I don't want to speak too soon, but peace out sweating. I can't tell you how great it felt to walk otuside this morning and actually be cold. Summer was only good for one thing, no school. Now that that doesn't matter for me, it's just another season, but hot as hell. Trust me it's better to be too cold than too hot. If you're in public and you're cold you can just add another layer. However, if it's too hot, you can't get naked in public. Even then you may still be sweating balls. Something about fall and winter is so solemn. I also feel more productive in the colder seasons. When you're too hot you just feel lazy, sitting there sweating in from of a fan like the cartoons. When I'm cold though I feel like getting up and moving around to get my blood flowing so I'm not so cold. Last and most important, it's football season.




-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment