Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Friday, August 21, 2009

If you could give up sleep and always be constantly rested, would you give it up?

Fuck yea. Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping. It feels great to wake up in the morning and feel refreshed. However I have two big reasons why I'd love not to sleep. For one, it's like ending the day knowing 'well I've got to be up early tomorrow for work, this sucks.' So I kind of can't enjoy sleeping because I know what it's bringing. Second, I already don't even sleep that much because I liek to make the most out of my day. I like waking up early and having time to do this or that. I love waking up early on weekends, getting some errands done and then looking at the time thinking 'wow I can't believe its still so early, I can do whatever I want now.' I already think that there isn't enough time in the day, but if I didn't have to sleep I think there would be. I honestly don't see how some people can feel good about waking up at 2 in the afternoon. Okay maybe there's a bunch who go to bed reeeeally late, but I've known some people just sleeping that late because they can. Maybe you feel well rested, but personally I'd rather do something productive, or THINK of something productive to do rather than sleep.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment