Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just watched the latest Entourage



That's probably one of the best tv shows on right now. I still don't understand how Turtle got Jamie Lynn Siegel. Then again that's why it's TV. Gotta say I like him representing the Giants by snubbing Tom Brady hahaha. Even if he was charmed by him later on in the episode. Another episode tonight, but I don't get HBO so woot for me.

Fleck is back from busting caps in targets at his friends shooting range. Now that he's done gettin his country on he's going to be demoing drum tracks for the 3 songs we've been workin on. Hopefully it won't be TOO long until y'all hear it.

Anyone HATING this fucking summer weather. I like it cold, bring me winter NOW!


pfffff Doubtful


- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment