Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Monday, August 24, 2009

Slack attack

Yea I took the weekend off of ranting. Anyone hear about the grave spot next to Marilyn Monroe? Oh I'm sure you have. How about that it was up to 4.5 mill this morning on eBay. Not sure when it ends either. I'd really like to see it all be a fraud and the buyer's just like "What? you REALLY think I would give you 5 million dollars for something I can't enjoy while I'm living and I'm THAT vain to want to be known as the corpse next to a celebrity who never knew me? Yea thats what I want." Something about it just doesn't seem so worth that much money. And if you DO have that much money, how about you spend it on something you can enjoy while you live, or wait uh DONATE it. HELP THE WORLD HOW ABOUT THAT! I think I'd rather die next to someone I love. Hey I would like to be known after I die as well, but this just seems so vain. Last idea you can spend that money on, just send it over to me. -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment