Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Question Of The Day: What is one thing that annoys you?

People's self-righteousness. So many people I know always think that they're right with no open-mindedness at all. When people tell me that I'm wrong, I ASK for reasons why and open my mind. In fact I'd say half the time I change my mind, as long as there are legitimate reasons to backup their thoughts. Everyone is stuck in their shell and they need to get out and listen, shut up and listen. To go along with this, being interrupted is also extremely annoying. I personally think another self-righteous act. It shows how little that person cares about what you're saying and just trying to get their input across. When this happens I know the argument, or debate, is not worth my breath. Open up your ears, minds and always question what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment