Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Phew!

Days are long and getting colder. I have been getting a little sick lately which makes the day go much slower and more unbearable. I know it'll pass soon and hopefully that uncomfortable, fuzzy sensation in my throat will clear. It's sucks being overly conscious about you're throat when you're a singer because you want to feel good (physically) everyday. And mentally...When I think about it too much it ends up ruining me. So in a way I have to not care or think about how it feels that day and work over the humps so to speak. But it is my voice and I still have to take care of it. I'm sure some of you have heard me say this before but the voice is not like a guitar or a piano in the way that when you break a string on those instruments you can just put a new one on. With the voice, if you hurt something, you have to rest it...Or else you can do some damage. So you singers out there and everyone for that matter, TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODIES!


Check out our latest YouTube vids: OFAC's YouTube Channel

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment