Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Friday, September 25, 2009

The Government Didn't Help

It's been awhile since I've been on here. But with the puppy, work and the band I wasn't even on a computer at any point in the day. Eventually I figured out that I didn't have time for the puppy and neither did anyone else in my family. We all loved him, but realized it would be better for him to find a family that could give him the attention he needs. So he's gone now, but will be getting everything he needs. Anyway, ever since I saw that video awhile ago about people texting and driving I figured out that the government is supposed to help prevent these problems. Personally, I also never agreed with banning talking on cell phones and driving. It's really the same as talking to someone in your passenger seat. And those who got into accidents who were on cell phones were most likely bad drivers anyway who made poor decisions. Or maybe it wasn't even their fault. Sometimes we have long drives where we may have to take an important call. But since its hard to hide talking on the phone we may ignore the call, or text the person because that is a lot easier to hide. I really think the government should reconsider this law about talking on cell phones and driving. It may eliminate a lot of texting and driving which is exponentially more dangerous. - Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment