Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vegetarians, I Salute You

I always understood what animal rights activists were fighting for and for the msot part I could agree with them. However, some of them go too far and become too pretentious for my liking. Also, it becomes to preachy and annoying. Don't get me wrong they should spread their ideas, but they should just put it out there for peopel to see and not rub it in everyone's faces. In fact by them just putting it out there and NOT pushing their ideals I've become more influenced to maybe cut down on meats and other animal related foods. This video is one I came across. If you're looking at this through Facebook go here for the original post with the video: www.offateandchance.blogspot.com




-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment