Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My days deal in extremes

Life IS a roller coaster. Lately everything has been in extremes. What I mean is that I either have an totally awesome day, or a reeeeally bad one. Yesterday at work wasn't so bad, but come band practice for some reason a lot of things were going wrong. And also I was worried about some personal stuff as well which could have been TERRIBLY bad, but I think that stuff is ok. Anyway, We've been writing new stuff and it has been sounding great, however there are so many small things in every song that we all have our own opinions about and eventually we keep changing the songs. This is obviously the nature of writing music. There are no Mozart's of the music world anymore. What I mean by that is that Mozart NEVER rewrote or corrected any of his music when he wrote it. He had one copy for every piece and it was the first and last copy he ever wrote. Not only is that just outrageous, but there are many other factors to consider in today's music world. So this is inevitable, but it gets very frustrating. I'm also still getting used to my new pup. I can't tell when he has to go to the bathroom. Some days he barely goes and some days he has to go every 40 minutes. This has led to many accidents which happened twice yesterday and really pissed me off. I was also tired since I was up since 5 having no time to relax until 10 pm. But today is a better day. I've got the pup in the crate and he isn't making a sound. And I just wrote a new song which I think may be the one we are looking for. I also actually got to sleep until 9 which was awesome.




I dare you to say he's not cute -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment