Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rabbis With Guns wtf

I'm watching Fox right now and just watched those typical news plugs saying some random shit like "Your next trip to the salad bar could be your last." Ok that's a little overboard, and it's from Family Guy. Usually they're a little realistic, but for the first time it was a Family Guy moment. And I quote "Why Rabbi's are being trained with guns, next at 10." Really? Rabbi's with guns? I guess that's what you call marketing. It makes you wonder and may even cause you to watch it. Apparently the Muslim Jihad has brought them towards this. Then again, seeing the lengths that they go to, I'd probably train myself for that as well. Here's a little info on it: http://tonyphyrillas.blogspot.com/2009/09/rabbis-with-guns.html



No comments:

Post a Comment