Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Month

Yes, it's finally September. Well I really wasn't waiting for anything this month but I always feel different when a new month arrives. It's almost as if the first day isn't real to me because soon I'll wake up and it'll be the 15th of the month and then I'll think "Wow it's almost over already!" Yes, I know, that's a totally different topic right there. I think most things I write about in this blog have that recurring theme of time disappearing. That's a thought that typically runs through my head a lot. I know most people probably agree with me on time running away, but I look to use more recurring themes through out this blog. Maybe you'll see some more of them soon and who knows? You might just learn something :) I know I learn something new everyday. But on the other hand we shall see what September will bring. And I agree with Ryan on the last post, it has been a beautiful day today here in Jersey

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment