Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Monday, September 7, 2009

Surfing

Surfing sounds fun and looks easy right? well think again! I surfed a few times when I was younger but it was easy to catch a wave when someone was there helping me. So I thought now I'm much older and stronger and I have a board that I barely use, so I'm gonna go to the beach and try it again (not to mention that I live in Jersey and haven't gone in the ocean all summer). I waxed up the board and went to Manasquan where there is a surfing beach. I paddled out and was winded immediately haha I was burnt out after 5 minutes. Not to mention trying to balance myself on the board. It's a waiting game when trying to catch a good wave. There were a few times when I almost caught one but I never did. I didn't mind cuz I still had fun! I don't really have a moral to this story except that I had fun doing something I'm not that good at. And I do look forward to trying it again next year haha but in the mean time I'll just be sore while enjoying my Monday off from work.

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment