Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oh how emotion moves us

It's odd how emotion can change us so much physically. Whether happy or sad somehow it affects our abilities. Many many many years ago I was devastated over a girl (surprise surprise) and just was NOT hungry. But that didn't last long for fatty over here ha. But what made me realize how crazy emotion is, is really a positive situation: singing. I can squeeze out a few notes vocally, but we all have our off days. Most of the time it is because I don't warm up, or I'm focusing too much on my key. Last night me and the guys went to see Underoath (incredible as expected). The music just grabbed me and I just couldn't control myself singing every song. Without any vocal warmups I was actually hitting everything. I really couldn't believe it, but it was definitely all emotion that gave me the physical ability to belt all the notes. But this goes a long way for everything. Anger can affect our strength, love can affect our judgement and so many other emotions change us as well. Although, it's probably just in our head. Because our feelings cause us to focus on something else, maybe that ability is just at its fullest potential.






-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment