Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Very very odd day yesterday

So I'm still training my puppy and am doing an ok job. He can sit and will be quiet in his crate when I'm in the room. Some days I do regret getting him because of my busy schedule and his high maintenance, but other days he's really good. Last night was kind of scary though. Since he's a puppy he takes frequent naps, especially when it gets later. Me and the guys were watching Entourage and Wolfgang's head was against my chest. I tried waking him up because I didn't want him to be rowdy by the time I wanted him to sleep. He barely moved and his eyes seemed half open when I did this. I kept trying to wake him up gently but he just kind of fell over. Usually when this happens he'll wake right up, but this was definitely not normal. I rolled him over a little bit and saw that he pissed himself. Now I've trained him to a point when he would wake up and go outside, or at least come to me. I got him up a little bit and he was shaking and not moving very much. Micah told me that pomeranians need sodium if they have been active a lot throughout the day. I tried feeding him, but he wouldn't eat. Eventually he did eat the crackers I gave him and he was back to his normal self. And I jsut thought he was really tired. Did I mention Patrick Swayze died? Wtf?-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment