Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Yanks did it!

Here comes the World Series! As I said before I'm not the biggest baseball fan (or as I like to call it the million dollar relay race) but this is very exciting. Now I know why everyone goes crazy when a team they like makes it to a champsionship. I'm sure Ryan and Fleck enjoyed the game last night haha

So I went to the city this weekend to promote OFAC at CMJ. It was LOVELY weather to say the least...rain, rain, rain, rain. Wet feet, wet clothes, wet jacket, wet everything. But when I'm in NYC I don't mind roughin it a bit, it's more exciting and adventurous that way. I went to a bunch of different venues, talked to strangers and handed out a bunch of CDs. It was actually more fun than I expected it to be. And a lot of the venues were really cool; Might look into playing at some of them.

On the agenda for this weekend is a show @ CRASH MANSION in NYC. Come on out, drink a beer, and enjoy some fun live music. We shred @ 10:30pm

More updates to come,

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment