Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Currently listening to

New Paramore album and Passion Pit. Holy shit what great albums. Have to say Paramore's first single off of "Brand New Eyes" is one of my least favorite. Still a good song though. Yea it's still typical Paramore, not much growth or variety, but it's not like what they've been doing is failing them. Passion Pit was just introduced to me. I kind of lied, theirs isn't the greatest album, but still some good indie-pop. Coincidentally their latest single "Little Secrets" is my favorite song on the cd. I feel I will, however, get sick of it soon. As for the rest of the songs, they may not have grown on me just yet. I dig em though. Lastly, just got the sickest phone ever.The HTC Imagio. It does everything, from phone calls to locating Jimmy Hoffa's body. Hasn't found him yet, but it will. -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment