Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Friday, October 23, 2009

CMJ This weekend

Not sure if I'll be going personally, but I know the others will. If anyone else is going, try to spot us and you'll get a free sampler of our two songs "An Atlas To Solutions" and "When She Needed Arms". We'll be promoting there for our show coming up at the Crash Mansion on Nov 1st with Waking Amelia and a few others. So everyone come out to that show if you can.

Watching the Steve Wilkos show now, fucking scumbags make me thank God I'm not like these people. I honestly think there should be a screening process before people are allowed to have children. Kids do not deserve these kinds of parents.

If you haven't already signed up for our mailing list do it up:
Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment