Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's been...

A few days since we wrote one of these things. Just the daily grind has been taking up a lot of time and being sick doesn't help much. There are always a lot of things going on in the world that can be talked about. Football season started and I don't care...next song, NEXT song haha. I'm not a huge baseball fan but it seems like the Yankees are doing really well. I think another world championship is in order. David Letterman isn't as squeaky clean as the public saw him to be, but I don't really care about that either. Sex scandals are boring to me; It's cliche and everyday people cheat on their spouses. It's only when a famous person or public figure does it that it becomes controversial, but they're just as immoral as the next person so don't be surprised people! haha I haven't really been keeping up with the social issues in the world for the past few weeks, so I'm sure you can enlighten me on some subjects. I guess I'm just ranting right now but I thought I would let you all know that we're still alive and kicking :)

Much love everyone,

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment