Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beat Up By A Robot

How can anyone go wrong with fall? You have Football, MLB playoffs, cold weather, beautiful atmosphere and scarves. I can't stand sweating and these summers have been humid as fuck. Especially Jersey. Anyway it's been awhile since I've said anything on here ever since I changed my job. I control and program these two robotic welding arms and one hit me in the head today which sucked. Other than that it's been okay. Nothing ever goes according to plan, but whatever. I think I'll get it somewhat going pretty soon. I guess having a great weekend just leads to a bad week? Because a lot of shit has been going wrong everyday this week. Can't wait to just get to the weekend already. So the Yanks are up 3 games to 1 against the Angels which I'm stoked about, but the Giants got dominated on sunday. So embarrassing, wtf guys. On the music side of things we have just been writing a lot and playing shows. Working some awesome things for next year as well. I want to thank all of our street teamers who have been so enthusiastic about getting our music out there. Keep it up ladies and gents. -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment