Of%20Fate%20and%20Chance
Quantcast

Monday, November 9, 2009

Atlantic City: Gambling Our Lives Away


I'm usually never a spontaneous person. As unorganized as I am, I like things planned. I like to know what I have to do to prepare myself. The last thing in the world I want to do is find myself in a situation where I tell myself "I knew I should have done this or that". But lately I've been doin things on impulse and so far I'm enjoying it. I went to Atlantic city this weekend and it was pretty much my first time there. I was there on a family vacation years ago but right when we got there I hit my head and had to get stitches. Needless to say I couldn't enjoy it. What I'm really happy to say is I didn't end up gambling anything. I knew that if I started I probably would have lost a lot of money. Have to say one of the greatest things I saw there was this older woman (around 70 maybe older) at the club ON the dance floor and just loving it. There was also this suited up guy with one leg tearing it up. Living life to the fullest, that's how to do it. Good times, I hope to go there again in the future. Maybe this time lose some money haha.






-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment